Ashfield Products Ltd T/A Ash Safety use a bespoke server that allows us to store, what is classed as ‘Contractual Data’.
So the Data we hold may have some or all of the items listed;
- First name and surname
- Job title
- Direct telephone and mobile number if you have supplied them to us
- Company information, email address, company name, postal address, phone and fax details
- Bank account details may also be held where BACS payments are required
Your privacy, like ours, is taken very seriously so we ensure that only the information that is required to run your or our account is stored. This will then only be used to inform you of your account information or if items we have previously serviced or supplied are due for servicing under UK and Irish Safety Legislation.
The equipment information stored is on PC’s at each location which are not linked via the internet but some email information is and this is protected with the latest virus protection. Our bespoke YLEM accounting system is also protected using the latest virus protection systems. These are all backed up regularly and the protection is reviewed annually.
We do not disclose this information to any third parties, conduct email marketing or sell the information held.
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information including:
- The right to request a copy of the personal information we hold
- The right to ask us to correct or delete any incorrect information
- The right to request your personal information be transferred to another person
More information on this can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights relating to your data (including requesting a copy of the personal data which we hold about you) please contact us.
When you visit either of our websites shown above you can browse without giving us any personal information. We do use various third party tools to collect behaviour-based data around your use of our website. The type of data we collect includes:
- The number of visitors
- What pages are viewed, and
- How long is spent looking at our website
Any data collected will not processed by us, nor will we make any attempt to use this information in order to identify individual visitors to our websites.